|Cancer in Oral – KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment|
Cancer is defined as the uncontrollable growth of cells that invade and cause damage to surrounding tissue. Cancer in oral appears as a growth or sore that does not go away. Cancer in oral which includes cancers of the lips, tongue, cheek, floor of the mouth, hard and soft palate, sinuses, and throat.
Staging cancer in oral
The cancer stage describes the tumors size and tells whether it has spread beyond the place where it started to grow:
For cancer in oral, there are four stages:
- The tumors are less than 2 cm in size and have not spread to lymph nodes.
- The tumor is larger than 2 cm but smaller than 4 cm in size. The cancer cells have not spread to lymph nodes
- The tumor is larger than 4 cm or the cancer cells have spread to nearby lymph nodes
- The cancer has spread to the lymph node or cancer cells have spread to other parts of the mouth or body.
It is important to know the stages of the cancer. This in information helps the patients and physicians choose the best treatment for them.
What are the possible signs and symptoms of cancer in oral?
Early cancer in oral are usually are not pain. First develops, cancer in oral may cause no symptoms at all. But as the cancer grows, it can causes these symptoms are:
- A sore, irritation, lump or thick patch in the mouth, lip, or throat
- A white or red patch in the mouth
- A feeling that something is caught in the throat
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Difficulty moving the jaw or tongue
- Numbness in the tongue or other areas of the mouth
- Swelling of the jaw that causes dentures to fit poorly or become uncomfortable
- Pain in one ear without hearing loss
A person who has any of these symptoms for more than 2 weeks should see Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment for cancer in oral exam. Most often, symptoms like those listed above do not mean cancer. An infection or another problem can cause the same symptoms. But it’s important to have the symptoms checked out, because if it is cancer, it can be treated more successfully if it’s caught early.
What are the risk factors for Cancer in Oral?
Risk factors for the development of cancer in oral include:
- Cigarette, cigar, or pipe smoking – Smokers are six times more likely than non-smokers to develop cancer in oral.
- Use of smokeless tobacco products for example chewing tobacco – Use of these products increase the risk of cancers of the cheek, gum’s, and lining of the lips.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol – Cancers in oral are about six times more common in drinkers than in non-drinkers.
- Family history of cancer in oral.
- Excessive exposure to the sun – especially at a young age.
|Treatment cancer in oral by Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment|
Specific treatment for cancer in oral will be determined by your physician based on:
- Age, overall health, and medical history
- Extent of the disease
- Tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies
- Expectations for the course of the disease
Treatment for cancer in oral requires a team of medical specialists like KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment. Chinese master as Founder of The Tole Acupuncture- Herbal Medical Center introducing a special cancer herbal in 145 years ago in research in his treatment.
Chinese Master (The Fourth Generation) comes from a long line of family Chinese medical practitioners. Fourth Generations, more than 140 years in practice in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, his family passes on to Chinese Master all the family’s discipline of studies. Groomed by his father and uncle from an early age, he is considered by many to be gifted in this field. Chinese master is a acupuncturist take recognized by China as a world class physician. Even, he also received the Honorable Merit Award from China and The Han Dynasty Antique Needles Award from China.
Acupuncture by Chinese master is functions to treats cancer on the assessment of the high and low of Qi located in body patients. In many cancer related cases, the patients who have a low about body Qi that simple to the cancer attack for the body systems. Herbs are generally safe and return normal cells to increase strengthen and tone the body’s system. The correct herbal therapy may be an important part of a cancer treatment plan, but should only be used under the Chinese masters that are an experienced provider knowledgeable in cancer herbal.
Someone who has cancer in oral doesn’t be sad and worry because KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture know to making solution about this cancer. Chinese master treatment are no side effect that using a family natural herbal and also without surgery. Chinese master herbal can restore damaged cells into normal depend on the types of cancer/ tumor as well as its size and location. Mostly of patient around the world know Chinese master as expert in treating cancer because his treats are more effective and Safety for all people especially for children and also kids.
Many cases of cancer may be resolved immediately if they are caught early enough. Early detection is a key to the successful treatment of cancer, so it’s important for someone to provider right away if they notice the cancer in oral to see Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment to get full complete of recovery.